I am surprised and thankful to Catalyst for Change for nominating me for the blog-aholic award! Check out their blog for inspiring posts on mental health and sexual assault!
What is the Blog-aholic Award?
“The Blog-aholic Award” is an award for bloggers addicted to blogging with creative, ingenious and inspiring posts. They mesmerize their followers with their posts, keep them captivated and riveted to their blog. The Blog-aholic Award is also for bloggers who “Share and Inspire Others!”
What are the Rules?
- Put the above award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog (it can be to the post in which they nominated you or any other post or you can even link to their “About” page)
- Mention the creator of the award and please provide a link to The Recipe Hunter (Cook & Enjoy) as I would love to meet you!
- Write a post to show your award
- Share a link to your best post(s)
- Share 3 interesting and different facts about yourself
- Nominate 5-10 fellow bloggers, or more if you wish
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them and provide the link to the post you created.
Thanks to The Recipe Hunter!
Esmé of The Recipe Hunter (Cook & Enjoy) routinely posts about cooking and shares great recipes for you to make at home. She is the creator of this award!
My Favorite Posts:
- Us and Them: The Psychology Behind Xenophobia and the Muslim Ban
- Science Confirms What We All Know: Internet Trolls Are Horrible People
- Study Spotlight: Why Some Americans Don’t Believe in Global Warming
Facts About Myself:
- I hope to one day have a career writing about psychology
- I am a huge anglophile and plan on moving to the UK (fingers crossed!)
- I absolutely detest coffee
My Nominees Are:
- CalicoJack The Psy of Life Blog
- Good Marriage Central
- Freaking Out and Geeking Out
- Milford Street
Thank you to all of my readers and followers. I don’t know what I did for you to find me but I appreciate all of your views, likes and comments! Happy blogging!