Rules for the Award:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their profile
- Write a post to show your award
- Give a brief story of how your blog started
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers
- Select 15 other bloggers you want to give this award to
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them & provide the link to the post you created
I would like to thank the Catalysts for Change for nominating me for the Blogger Recognition Award! Check out the blog for inspiring posts on mental health and sexual abuse.
I started my blog in order to meld my two passions in life: writing and psychology. I am hoping to one day in the future combine the two into a career and am blogging to exercise my writing muscles until that happens.
Two pieces of advice:
- At a writing seminar the speaker imparted on me not to write about what you know, but to write about what you love. While psychology may not be the most popular topic to blog about, it is what inspires me the most and I couldn’t think about writing on anything else. If you write about what you love then people will love your posts
- I’ve only been blogging for a month, so all I can say to you guys is quality is better than quantity and never stop blogging!
- Idealistic Rebel
- Discovering Sooz
- Amongst All Else
- Woman Determined
- Mike Kuplevatsky
- Lindsay Davis
Thank you to all of my followers, likers and visitors for joining me on my journey to becoming a better writer! I will have more original content for you soon.